⚠️ AVISO LEGAL
Cuicui Studios S.L. Cuicui Studios S.L. (from now onwards Cuicui) is the owner and responsible for the website congresocitea.command makes available to the users the present document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BOE Nº 166.The document also intends to inform all the users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
- Any person acceeding this website assumes the role of user, usuariocommitting to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
- The company reserves the right to improve, modify or delete any type of information or content that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice, it being understood that publication on the website of the provider is sufficient.
CUICUI STUDIOS S.L.
Registered in the Register (Commercial / Public): Commercial Register of ASTURIAS T 4095 , F 82, S 8, H AS 47001, I/A 1 47001, I/A 1
Domain name: congresocitea.com congresocitea.com
Trade name: CITEA Cuicui
Company name: Cuicui Studios S.L Cuicui Studios S.L
VAT NUMBER: B52521242
Telephone: (+34) 984 05 77 50
Mobile: (+34) 654 239 547
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: C/ Eusebio Miranda 4. Entresuelo B. 33201, Gijón (Asturias - Spain)
El sitio web congresocitea.comThe website congresocitea.com, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are owned by Cuicui Cuicui or, if necessary, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as being registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written permission of Cuicui.
Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to Cuicui Cuicui and that may appear on the website or in the application, belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible dispute that may arise in relation to them.
Cuicui Cuicui expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, or CITEA congress application and in any case redirect to the main website of www.cuicuistudios.com
Cuicui Cuicui recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding property rights.
Cuicui Studios S.L. Cuicui Studios S.L. is exempt from any kind of responsibility derived from the information published on its website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third party websites. Cuicui Since Cuicui cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties into their respective websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such contents.
In any case, it shall immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, and shall immediately withdraw the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Cuicui Cuicui is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the CITEA website Cuicui.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, the correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Cuicui However, Cuicui does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
Cuicui's servers Cuicui can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.
All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
Through this website you will be able to:
- Access the contents and services of Cuicui's websites, available as such, free of charge and without the need for prior authorisation, Cuicuiwithout prejudice to the technical and particular conditions or the need for prior registration as determined in each case.
- Use Cuicui's websites, Cuicuiservices and contents exclusively for personal use.
- To make correct and lawful use of the Cuicui websites, Cuicuiin accordance with these conditions, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
Under no circumstances may you:
- Access or use the websites to commit illegal actions or actions that are contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, for purposes that are harmful to the rights and freedoms of others, or that may harm, damage or prevent access to them in any way, to the detriment of Cuicui or third parties. Cuicui o de terceros.
- Introduce information on the websites or use them in such a way that they incite or promote the performance of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts for reasons of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or of a pornographic, obscene or violent nature or that they violate the law, morals or good customs. For these purposes, information shall be understood to include, but not be limited to: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, and others.
- Using the websites and mobile phones, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire, disseminate advertising or information about oneself or others without prior written permission from Cuicui. Cuicui.
- Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the websites and mobile phones by users, as well as hyperlinks to services and content offered by Cuicui or other authorized third parties.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, program, computer or telecommunications equipment that may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the websites or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of others.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Cuicui or its legitimate owners that may be contained in the contents hosted on the websites, or the symbols that Cuicuithe legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporate into their creations that are the object of intellectual or industrial property on this website.
- Reproduce all or part of our websites on another website or mobile different; make frames that hide or modify -but not limited- content, advertising spaces and trademarks of Cuicu or third parties, regardless of whether they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion; or create frames that reproduce the home page and / or pages accessible through it, corresponding to our websites and mobile without the prior authorization of Cuicui.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the content and services of the websites (including the brand, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign) or the economic exploitation of them, without the prior written authorization of Cuicuior from the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights over the services or content of the websites.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to Gijón being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.
CUICUI STUDIOS S.L
C/ Eusebio Miranda, 4 - Entresuelo B. 33201, Gijón (Asturias - Spain)
VAT NUMBER: B52521242
Telephone: (+34) 984 05 77 50
Mobile: (+34) 654 239 547
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, sheet AS-47001, volume 4095, page 82.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the site.
The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear when the user's session ends. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and they will not be used to collect them.
They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries, etc., in these cases cookies are technically dispensable but beneficial to the user.
This website will not install expendable cookies without the prior consent of the user.
The user has the possibility of configuring his or her browser to be alerted to the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his or her computer.
Please consult your browser instructions for more information or go to the Cookies section of this page.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 called LOPDGDDwe inform you that personal data provided by accepting these Terms and Conditions, will be part of a file under the responsibility of Cuicui Studios S.L.
These data will be processed for the purpose described in section "1. PURPOSE" of this document and will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, which is the object of the use of
Cuicui, with the sole purpose of facilitating the introduction of improvements in future versions, may also be used to process information on installations, user accesses, demographic data, screens and user interaction, and blockages and exceptions.
Likewise, you are informed that you may withdraw your consent at any time and exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition by contacting:
- Cuicui Studios S.L.
- C/ Eusebio Miranda 4 Entlo. B. 33201 Gijón (Asturias)..
- Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also file a complaint with the Control Authority www.agpd.es if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Cuicui reserves the right to modify and update this website at any time and without prior notice. webIt also reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions with the aim of adapting them to possible new legislation, as well as to those that may derive from existing codes of practice in the field or for strategic or corporate reasons.
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The LIABILITY MANAGER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, Cuicui is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby such data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
Cuicui guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the Law on Information Society Services (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
About the types of cookies, there are 5 main groups:
Analytical cookies:they collect information about the use of the website. Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate Cookies:they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
Advertising and Behavioural Cookies:they collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
Technical and Functional Cookies:these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Technical and strictly necessary cokie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
Strictly necessary technical cookie containing the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
Technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
Cookie de Google Analytics Cookie that enables the unique visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, it will be considered as another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
This cookie is associated with Google Analytics It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
Google Analytics Cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
Google Analytics Cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
Google Analytics Cookie used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js It is removed when you close your browser.
Google Analytics Cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
Google Analytics Cookie. This cookie is used to target demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
Google Analytics Cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user got to the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data.
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click HERE HERE.
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing History" section, click Delete Browsing History on Exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete Cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click HERE. HERE..
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using the "Clear Time Range" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click HERE..
1. Select the Safari / Edit | Restore Safari icon.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear History, Delete All Website Data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click HERE.
Opciones – Avanzado – Cookies.Las opciones de cookies controlan el modo en que Opera los maneja y por lo tanto su aceptación o rechazo.
Para más información sobre Ópera pulse HERE..
Consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.
También puedes ver leer este artículo de WikiHow “Cómo eliminar las cookies del navegador”.